Join us for a dynamic webinar to examine:
We will also hear about some of the exciting initiatives being spearheaded by the Partnership for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health’s new Adolescent & Youth Constituency to drive advocacy, accountability and meaningful engagement for adolescents and youth in the Sustainable Development Goals.
- where we currently stand with regards to advancing adolescent health.
- current actions from the private sector.
- opportunities for greater impact.
- Natalie Africa, Senior Director, Private Sector Engagement, Every Woman Every Child
- Elizabeth Benomar, a.i. Chief, HIV Branch, UNFPA
- Dr. Valentina Baltag, Scientist, Department of Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent Health, WHO
- Gogontlejang Phaladi, Botswana, Chair, PMNCH Adolescent and Youth Constituency
- Dr. Michalina Drejza, Poland, Member, PMNCH Adolescent and Youth Constituency
- Klaus Brill, Vice President, Global Healthcare Programs, Bayer
- Julie Cornell, Program Manager, Johnson & Johnson
- Avi Joseph, Relationship Manager, Vitality Strategic Programs, Discovery
- Zubaida Bai, CEO and Founder, Ayzh Inc.
- Dr. Emanuele Capobianco, Deputy Executive Director, PMNCH