PHEHP Section Website
PHEHP Newsletter Archives
Contact PHEHP Leadership
New From the
Public Health: What It Is and How It Works, Fifth Edition, covers the origins and development of the modern public health system; the relationship of public health to the overall health system; how the system is organized at the federal, state, and local levels.
We're excited to announce that the PHEHP Section 2013 Winter Newsletter is now available!
You can find the following articles in the newsletter:
- Chair's Corner
- APHA-PHEHP News
- APHA Disability Section Call for Awards Nominations
- Voices from the Field
- Can a faith-based program transform an entire community?
- Telehealth, an innovative approach to liver health education
- Project Healthy Schools: Creating a Sustainable Middle-School Based Intervention to Fight Childhood Obesity
- Public Health in Guatemala
- Medical students promote health initiatives across the Dominican Republic
- Campbell Give Kids a Smile
- Health Education and Health Promotion News
- TXT4Tots – Opportunity for Public Comment
- SAMHSA’s 2nd Annual National Prevention Week: May 12-18, 2013
- SOPHE News
- SOPHE 65th Annual Meeting